Pipa reopens its for tourism.
If you are healthy and feel safe in traveling, Pipa has its doors open to welcome you!
As of July 8, the reopening of economic activity in the municipality of Tibau do Sul is authorized by the city hall, following preventive measures established to combat the coronavirus.
All establishments must follow the prevention rules to be able to return to their activities:
- Markets, mini-markets, convenience store, building material store, pet food, pharmacy, lottery and similar:
- Establish access control to the establishment with restricted entry, with 1 adult person allowed per family;
- Monitor the number of customers in circulation, respecting the number of customers per m2 of the store (1 person per 1.5m);
- At the entrance of the establishment have liquid alcohol or gel available at 70 ° INPM for hand hygiene or hand wash basins equipped with liquid soap and paper towels, as well as trash cans with non-manual activation;
- Proceed to sanitize and disinfect the carts and baskets for consumer use;
- Guide customers and employees on the mandatory use of masks;
- Marking the distance between the cashier access areas;
- Restaurants, bars, beach huts, snack bars and the like:
- Decrease audience capacity to 50% of its total capacity;
- 1.5m distance between people at the entrance or in the queues;
- Distance between people at 1.5m tables. Unless you're from the same family.
- Make 70% alcohol gel available to customers and employees;
- Intensify the hygiene and routine of cleaning the floor and surfaces with suitable detergents and sanitizers;
- The bins must be provided with a lid and pedal, never with manual override. Keep sanitized daily.
Wearing a protective mask and avoiding crowds of people is still the best way to stay away from the virus. Go out to see the horizon, walk on the sand and relax with a swim in the sea, but prevention is essential to fight the Coronavirus.
Let's celebrate life responsibly! Welcome back to Pipa.